Now I know what you are thinking….ummm, Jo? That’s not a travel quote. But it’s so relevant and fitting. Want to go travelling, but are a bit hesitant? Always wanted to quit your job and go on an adventure? Or in my case, thinking about to selling your shit and just going? JUST DO IT. Plus the video of Shia LeBeouf yelling gets me every time.
So here is a list of my favourite travel quotes that have really sparked the wanderer in me. I hope they spark something within you as well!
I’m on it! When I was first thinking about dropping everything and moving across the world, I looked up legit travel quotes to help give me the inspiration I needed to take the leap.
- Our happiest moments as tourists always seem to come when we stumble upon on thing while in pursuit of something else
- I am a girl gone international because I’d rather explore the world than be trapped in an office
- Every woman that finally figured out her worth, has picked up her suitcases of pride and boarded a flight to freedom, which landed in the valley of change.
- People wait all week for Friday, all year for summer, all life for happiness….I travel
- We are torn between nostalgia and an urge for the foreign and strange. As often as not we are homesick for the places we have never known.
- Travel is about the gorgeous feeling of teetering in the unknown
- We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend
- There are no wrong turnings. Only paths we had not known we are meant to walk.
- Solo travel not only pushes you out of your comfort zone of others’ expectations – Suzy Strutner
- Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness
- Wherever you go, go with all your heart
- On their deathbed, nobody wishes they spent more time in the office
- Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than one with all the facts.
- Saltwater cures all wounds
- I have an insane calling to be where I’m not
- The world is a book and those who do not travel read only a page
- To travel is to discover that everyone is wrong about other countries – Aldous Huxley
- I haven’t been everywhere but it’s on my list